I love January. As cliche as it may be, setting goals and resolutions in January really helps me refocus after the craziness of the holidays. One of my big goals is to get back into my yoga routine since my injury flared up before Thanksgiving.
Sometimes I need a little motivation. My favorite thing to do when starting something new is to treat myself to a new item to help with that. For instance, this year I’m learning some new art techniques so I treated myself to a new sketchbook and paint set.
If you are thinking about getting into Yoga this year or ramping up your yoga routine, then I have lots of gear to get you motivated and moving in the right direction!
Here are some of my faves:
1. Yoga Tanks: These soft and thin yoga tanks are perfect for wearing during your practice. My personal fave says “Just Flow”.
2. Yoga, Coffee, Repeat Mug: Start your day with a reminder while you sip your coffee.
3. Peace Love Joy Art Print: Add some motivation and peace to your walls with the #yoga art prints.
4. Yoga Stuff Tote: Carry your yoga mat, water bottle and other necessaries to class in this adorable tote bag.
5. Be Brave Be Bold Greeting Card: Send encouragement to your friend for their new year’s goals.