The New Year is upon us and you are starting to make your 2018 plans. Is a podcast a part of that? Maybe you have been thinking about a podcast but not sure if it is a good fit for your business or what you are trying to accomplish.
Here are 5 Reasons to Start a Podcast for Your Business:
- Podcasting is growing and if you are thinking about being a part of it, now is the time to jump in.
- You are ready to connect with your people and customers in a new way.
- It’s an easy way to create more content! I don’t know about you but writing a blog post is like pulling teeth. Did you know my podcast started out as a blog?
- Relatively easy startup and cost. You don’t need fancy equipment or a ton of money to start a podcast. In theory, you could record an episode and have it published today!
- Look, podcasting is fun. I won’t lie to you, it certainly takes time and energy, but the benefits are worth it! Through podcasting, I’ve found my voice and met a ton of people. It’s given me and my podcast host a platform to make a difference and help people in a way that we could not have done without it.
Here’s the thing, if you have ever considered podcasting, just try it! See if it’s for you and what you are trying to accomplish. If not, no biggie, but if you can stay consistent and give it your best, I’m sure you will love it as much as I do.